Thursday, January 19, 2012

H@w@ii@n P@r@dise!

 Two years ago, over spring break of seventh grade, I was fortunate enough to fulfill a fantasy I had always dreamed of: to take a vacation to Hawaii.  My trip encompassed two of the islands, Maui and Oahu, with scenic Maui being my favorite.  There were so many postcard-worthy views, fun ways to learn about the culture, and combined with the picturesque beaches and lovely weather, it was one of the best vacations of my life so far.  Look below to enjoy some pictures from my vacation!

At a waterfall on the Road to Hana
My mom and I at the Polynesian Cultural Center luau
My family and I at the International Market Place in Maui
The Oahu Strip
My brother and I in the Bowfin submarine at Pearl Harbor in Oahu.
At Diamond Head Crater


No comments:

Post a Comment