Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finish with @ Fight, St@rt Strong

I can honestly say that this marking period, the second marking period of my freshman year, has been the most difficult marking period of my life.  Having never gotten anything lower than an A in my life, I was in for quite the shock.  Classes posed challenges, challenge that I wasn't used to, making me drop down in the standings of the class, even though I had previously always had the top spot.  When report cards are issued, I expect to see at least one B, if not a C in the first class I have found that I cannot seem to excel in.  Here's my plan.

Fight to the very last minute.  Produce quality work, write an impeccable research paper, take extra credit opportunities to use to my advantage, avoid procrastination, take amazing notes, find effective ways to study, and give it my all on finals.  And finally, take another fresh start, another blank page, as the second semester begins.

So goodbye to you History, Comm Tech, Health, Fitness, and English.  And as for you: DV, Spanish, Geometry and Bio, bring it on.  I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment